Electronics for Non-Electronic Engineers/Digital Electronics (OnDemand)
- Complete courses video recorded during live presentations.
- With this option, individuals who cannot attend a live course can view the course materials and view pre-recorded lectures, complete with student/instructor discussions.
- Students can set their own schedule for learning. Ideal for international students!
- On-line access is provided for one user for 30 days. Additional time can be arranged if needed, for an additional fee.
- For a group of 2–4 students taking the same course, or for a single student taking 2-4 courses, there is a 10% discount. This increases with the number of students or the number of courses: 5–9 = 15%; 10–14 = 20%; 15–19 =25% and 20+ = 30%). Courses must be purchased on the same order to receive these discounts. To purchase with discount, and for larger groups, contact TTi.
- Price includes 180-day access to the on-line textbook. Printed textbooks are available separately.
- See OnDemand Training for more details.